Even the most experienced developers find it difficult to apply accessibility rules. If you need a second pair of eyes or a helping hand, our experts are here to help.
Looking for an in-house or on-call accessibility expert?
Government agencies, product companies, banks, and start-ups are increasingly choosing to add an experienced accessibility expert to their product teams. Our experts bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table. They speak both the language of designers and developers, helping your team quickly reach a high level of WCAG and Inclusive Design knowledge.
Here's what we can do for your team:
- Test the accessibility of your website, app, Design System, or component library. We evaluate it not just against the WCAG standard but also in practice.
- Annotate wireframes and perform spot reviews on new designs.
- Advise and support your team in optimising CI/CD processes to detect WCAG violations early and prevent regression.
- Answer front-end developers' questions via Jira and one-on-one sessions. We also teach them how to test the accessibility of their code.
- Help you create (or update) your accessibility statement or VPAT.
- Eleven Ways is the only consultancy in the Benelux to combine WCAG research and Inclusive User Research.
- Our consultants have access to an up-to-date Device Lab to test websites or apps with various devices and technological aids.
- Our senior consultants have more than ten years of experience and are certified by the International Association of Accessibility Professionals.
- Most of our employees have a professional background in UX/UI Design and Web Development.
- We have experience working with enterprise-level organisations.
- We provide services in Dutch, French, English, or German.