Have a technical or content-related question about WCAG? Our experts not only know the answer, but are also happy to roll up their sleeves.
Looking for an in-house or on-call accessibility expert?
Government agencies, product companies, banks, and start-ups are increasingly choosing to add an experienced accessibility expert to their product teams. Our experts bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table. They speak both the language of designers and developers, helping your team quickly reach a high level of WCAG and Inclusive Design knowledge.
Here's what we can do for your team:
- Test the accessibility of your website, app, Design System, or component library. We evaluate it not just against the WCAG standard but also in practice.
- Annotate wireframes and perform spot reviews on new designs.
- Advise and support your team in optimising CI/CD processes to detect WCAG violations early and prevent regression.
- Answer front-end developers' questions via Jira and one-on-one sessions. We also teach them how to test the accessibility of their code.
- Help you create (or update) your accessibility statement or VPAT.
- Eleven Ways is the only consultancy in the Benelux to combine WCAG research and Inclusive User Research.
- Our consultants have access to an up-to-date Device Lab to test websites or apps with various devices and technological aids.
- Our senior consultants have more than ten years of experience and are certified by the International Association of Accessibility Professionals.
- Most of our employees have a professional background in UX/UI Design and Web Development.
- We have experience working with enterprise-level organisations.
- We provide services in Dutch, French, English, or German.
We must legally comply with WCAG. What is the scope of the project?
We want to train our teams in accessibility. Who should be trained?
We need external expertise. A temporary reinforcement, is it possible?
We want to test our application with users with disabilities. How to organize it?