Privacy and cookie statement
We consider careful handling of personal data to be of great importance. Personal data will then also be carefully processed and secured by us.
We comply with the requirements of the law in our processing. That means the following:
- We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement.
- We first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where this is required.
- We respect your right to view, correct or delete your data.
This privacy statement was last updated on February 10, 2023.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
- Eleven Ways Kouter 7B-202, B-9000 Ghent Tel.: +32 (0)78 079 111 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Officer: Sophie Ragas, email@example.com
What personal data do we process?
By using our website and its functionalities, you leave certain information with us. We only store and use the personal data provided directly by you
- in the context of the service requested by you
- if it is clear upon submission that they will be provided to us for processing.
When filling in the form or sending an e-mail, the data we receive will be kept for as long as necessary for answering and handling it.
Protection of your personal data
Eleven Ways is committed to protecting your personal data. Our policy on the protection of individuals when processing personal data is based on the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, also known by its abbreviation AVG.
Respect for individuals and their privacy
Employees of Eleven Ways who process your personal data, comply with the legal provisions and the guidelines on the consultation, treatment and communication of personal data with the utmost care and take the necessary precautions. Technical and organizational security measures have been taken to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data.
What are your rights?
You have the right, for the data relating to you:
- consult your data;
- request a correction/deletion of certain of your data;
- request a restriction of the use of your contact details;
- to oppose the processing of your contact details.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you can send a request to this effect to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do you submit a complaint?
If you suspect that your data is not being processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, you can submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (link is external).